It was the word of the day: Leave no stone unturned.
I was attending the Himalaya Toastmasters meeting on September 14. It was a great platform to hear from polished speakers, practice my public speaking skills, network and much more. For students, young professionals and anyone hungry to hone their speaking skills, the Toastmasters club is an amazing platform.
I highly recommend you to participate in or join any of the Toastmasters clubs below. Attend a Toastmasters meeting and leave no stone unturned.
1. Himalaya Toastmasters
– SAP Falcha, Babar Mahal, Kathmandu
– Phone: 9851164335
– Meeting Times: Thursday at 6:00 pm
2. Kathmandu Toastmasters Club
– Presidential Business College, Thapagaun, Kathmandu
– Phone: 9851127333
– Meeting Times: Monday at 5:15 pm
3. Shangrila Toastmasters
– Embassy Restaurant, Pani Pokhari, Kathmandu
– Phone: 9841046465; 9851140727
– Meeting Times: Wednesday at 6:00 pm
4. Everest Toastmasters Club
-Yala Maya Kendra, Patan Dhoka, Lalitpur
-Meeting Times: Sunday at 5:45 pm